Thursday 5 December 2013

Happily Ever After

Twenty three years of office work.  Twenty three years of sitting on office chairs.  No surprise I have a recurring back problem.  A few more years, and I would have got blisters on my bum.  But this is all now came to an end.  Two months ago I resigned.  Resigned from a well-paid job in a very well-respected team from the investment bank which has not lost its reputation yet.  I cannot even say that the last job was bad, it is just that I could not stand being in the office any more.  I think I have been nagging about my job and corporate environment for so many years, that when I decided to leave, my boyfriend decided to support my decision, probably hoping that I will stop complaining once and for all.

That's how my "happily ever after" has begun.  This is amazing time, and I just really want to keep track of what's going on, so that I never forget how exciting it is at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment